Nov 17, 2013

(pictures):André 3000

  No comments    
categories: ,

"I shoulda listened when my mama told me, ‘that, if you play now, you gonna suffer later.’ Figured she was talkin’ yin-yang, so I payed her no attention. And kept missin’ the point she tried to poke me with. The doper that I get, the more I’m feelin’ broke as shit."
- André 3000

 
"I don’t even play the radio neither, only if I need to know the sports or the weather."
- André 3000



                                                       Outkast way back

.
"Hip-Hop doesn’t have fresh energy, none at all. It’s money driven, everybody tryin’ to make that check, nobody putting art in their albums any more…Kitty Pryde sucks.”
- André 3000
"Sad, but one day our kids will have to visit museums to see what a lady looks like. So if you find one, I beg of you, hold her tight. Yes, if you spot one, good sir, treat her right."
- André 3000


0 comments:

Post a Comment